Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

My maths problems

 At week 6 we were doing maths problem in our Chromebook, it was really hard that I kind off need help they were 18 questions to answer all question was kinda easy because you just need to add, multiplied, divide and subtract but some was really hard that I was so tired, I work on this when I was done resting from school then it took me  all the way to dinner time and the time that I work on this is 2 hours and 56 minutes.

But I manage to finish it in one day, but since the teacher wasn't here I just tell Mrs H then I started to do my Algebra, we all tough it was harder than the other Algebra but it was way easier when we were done I was worried that the others might check mine on blog but I notice that no one was in there Chromebook so I started blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post