Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Measuring Time

Today at maths we were measuring time this activity is a little hard for me because I forgot how many minutes are in an hour my mum told me to look at the clock so I can find out how many minutes are in an hour so I started counting using my 5 times table but I can figure it out quickly by answering 5x12 = 60 then my mum told me to answer this easy question, this question was to half 60 then my mum told me that whatever is the answer to that it was the same answer to the minutes at the activity so I ran to my Chromebook and wrote the answer then I was done, after that I was able to blog my work then I will describe how it was a little hard for me.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Vernon! You have worked hard today to get your Maths work completed and onto your blog! I'm proud of you for asking for help from your Mum when you were stuck, this is really important so well done! You might want to go and double check the second question on Task 1.
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Vernon
    Great blog entry clearly explains the task and how you went about it. I think the way you used your five times table was clever thinking. Great work from Mum too not just telling you the answer. Good job everyone.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post