Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Sumner Surfing!

 On Friday we went on a Surfing trip.The bus left at 8:30 am so we need to come at school early so that we never miss the bus, but when we get to the bus the other bus wasn't there yet so we waited then the bus came the other people was on the bus but Miss W home  room was waiting for the bus to came, but when we live the school we were in the traffic it was really boring so I just play with Tyler but he was laughing at Lucas because he was sleeping in the bus. When the bus stop at Sumner beach we got off and walk to the shed to put away our bags then the teacher said that we need to sit down at the mat, then the teacher introdust the surfers were cool and amazing they talk to ask about surfing and dangerous stuff at the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post