Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tea Cup



       These tea cups makes me feel to drink a lot of tea. Why? Because it made me think and rethink on how to arrange these.
      In the first row I made a set of tea cups with same colour blue, red, green and white.
 I have picked red cup next from first blue followed by green and white in the 2nd row.
Green ,white ,blue and red are in the row 3. And in the 4th row white, blue,  red and green are in.
When I checked again , I realised that I have made a pattern in diagonal way or slanting.
On the first group , 1 blue cup. 2 red cups, 3 green cups, 4 white cups.
And go back to blue with 3 cups , 2 red cups and 1 green cup.

1 comment:

  1. hi vernon its me isaiah the first person to blog on this maths activity last year it reminds me of how I found this really hard and when i saw your one and how you got it right it kinda amazed me. Maybe you could think about making a video to explain how you solved it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post