Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Keeping us safe at the internet

Hello reader, today I am going to help you how to be safe at an internet, If you find anything that had been send to you in your email like a friend send you post you have to check if there writing is wrong, and if there write dear friend you could know that is not your friend and if there are your friend they need to right there real name. Have a good check and make sure you have a lock on it at the top so you know that it is yours or your friend but If you see a sign warning make sure you check and scam it, but if you can't scam it or anything but that then just tell someone and report it.
Even if you're on google.if you saw a picture of a food or a things you want you need to take a look and make sure you report it, don't go with them and don't give them your information and Make sure you are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post