Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The missing gingerbread house

I finish doing clue 3 by using my times table but first I times the questions with one of them like 8 times 7=56 so I do it to the others it was so easy at first but answering number 2 so I write the answer but when I remember I need to write thief on it so I find out that the sentence is? The thief is not a visitor.
after that I check clue 4 and check the age and the shapes when I check carefully I knew that she is not an adult so I write the thief is a child, but I still don´t know what is the shape so I started with the name, I check the word old and the number at the side was 7 so I check if there a 7 year old at the name list it even says that it is not a visitor so it is a contestant so I check and there´s only one 7 years old so I write the name Irena Vicks so that´s how I finish the missing gingerbread house

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post