Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Letter to my Future self

Dear future me,

Today is 26/2/2020.  I am 10 years old and I'm in year 6. I have a lot  of  favourite things to do at school. I love to read book. My favourite subjects are Maths and Writing. I have learned to use my Chromebook where I can do a lot of work online. Playing soccer is what I really like to do with my friends. I could ride my scooter everywhere but my dad keeps worrying. it's funny to think because I'm already 10, he should trust me.

But what I really like the most is to watch TV at home. My favourite song is Did I mention by Mitchell hope and Jeff Lewis.

My favourite sweet is a chocolate bar. I always ask my mum if I could have one but she says no. I know, it's not good for our teeth especially if we have it before bedtime. Someday, I will have a puppy, I hope I could learn how to take care of it.
When I grow up I might be a police officer or a soccer player. Whatever happens in my future, one thing for sure that will never change, my madness on KFC chicken!

Truly yours,
Vernon

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post