Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Telling the time

Today we did maths our was really simple but while our teacher was asking us question it was hard at first but when I was listening carefully I began to found out that it was really easy after all, then our teacher said to do this activity this activity was really easier then the question that the teacher ask us because we just need to put the picture of what time it is. First the teacher said to press this picture that said Teaching Clock so it can help us when we are done with that the teacher said to screen shut the clock so we can put it here when we've done that we need to blog it then the teacher said to publish it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Vernon! You have done an awesome job on this activity. Well done on including a blurb and reflecting on what you found challenging. I find telling the time is such a useful skill to have. What would you like to learn next about telling the time?
    Miss Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vernon, great work on the time. It is good that it was easier than you thought.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post