Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Measuring Time-Calendars

At May 6 we did maths, our maths was talking about calendars when the teacher told us to make a copy of it we started to do our work when the hangouts was all over I was still on my work, my work was kind of hard for me but I carry on working when I thought I was already done my teacher comment on my work, she said that I missed out a page so I go on it to check it out and some of the question I don´t understand so I ask my teacher to help me what to do with the question, then I finish all of it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post